F: 6349 3667
Joint Admissions Exercise
- All Singapore Citizens (SC) or Permanent Residents (SPR) with valid Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘O’ Level Examinations results from any year.
- International students studying in a Government School, Government-Aided School or Independent School in Singapore with valid Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘O’ Level Examination results for the preceding year.
The Appeals period starts after the JAE posting results are released and ends on 10 February 2020.
Only students with net L1R5 equal or less than TMJC cut-off points can be considered for appeals. All appeals application must be completed online. The online application form can be accessed here: https://portal.tmjc.edu.sg/appeal.
Applicants are required to upload the following relevant documents in the Online Appeal Portal.
- JAE Form A
- Verification slip for choice of JCs/Polys
- ‘O’ level results slip
- Sec 3 to 4 academic result (Mid-year & Final year Exams)
- CCA records
- Any other relevant supporting documents
Only shortlisted candidates will be called up for an interview.
All shortlisted candidates will be notified by 5.00 pm on 10 February 2020. Shortlisted candidates are required to bring along the original and a duplicate copy of the documents stated above.
updated on 1 February 2020